"Betrayed by your creators, you are a genetically engineered remnant emerging from the ruin of genocidal war…"
The Fragged Empire Core Book features the core Fragged Empire experience, an adaptable rule system, with nonlinear character progression & tactical miniature combat, all set in a deep post-apocalyptic sci-fi setting that explores themes of cultural tension, genetic engineering & exploration. After emerging from a century of brutal tribalism & savagery following a terrible war – players will explore this brave new universe of fantastic sci-fi adventure.
- 384 pages
- 4 Playable races (The Corporation, Kaltoran, Legion, and the Nephilim).
- Setting guide (with lots of art and short stories).
- Character and Spacecraft creation.
- Character and Spacecraft combat.
- Customisable equipment.
- Gm Guide.
- Example opponents to fight.
Key Setting Themes:
- Post, Post-apocalyptic Setting
- Cultural Tension
- Genetic Engineering
- Adaptable Sci-Fi Rules
- 3d6 Resolution System
- Nonlinear Progression
- Best for Long, Sandbox Games
- Tactical Miniatures Combat
- PC Vocations.